[deepbank] DeepBank v0.9 now available

Yi Zhang yzhang at coli.uni-sb.de
Tue Dec 4 10:31:29 CET 2012

Dear DELPH-INers,

We are happy to announce that a beta version of DeepBank (HPSG Annotations of WSJ Text) is now available for download from
http://www.coli.uni-saarland.de/projects/deepbank/request.cgi
(A simple request form needs to be filled for us to keep track of the statistics).

The DeepBank project and its beta release is recently presented at TLT11 in Lisbon. Until the conference proceedings are available online, feel free to ask any of us for a copy of the paper.

Included in this beta release (v0.9) is a set of thinned profiles for sentences from the Penn Treebank Wall Street Journal sections 00-15 treebanked using a recent version of the ERG. For more details about the DeepBank, please refer to the following wiki page:
http://moin.delph-in.net/DeepBank

We are looking forward to hearing comments and suggestions from all of you!

Sincerely,

Dan, Valia, Yi