[deepbank] DeepBank availability

Yi Zhang ege.yizhang at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 23:03:57 CET 2013

hi Woodley,

DeepBank v1.0 has made its public release through the META-Share platform
at the end of October. you can find it from the following link.
http://metashare.dfki.de/repository/browse/deepbank/d550713c0bd211e38e2e003048d082a41c57b04b11e146f1887ceb7158e2038c/

Due to limits of the METAShare Common-BY-SA license, you will need to
register a METAShare user to request the resource. Once you are logged in,
you will be able to "formally" contact the resource maintainers for the
resource, and the download link will be forwarded in no time.

Cheers,
Yi