[developers] MWE expressions in pet-0.99.5

Bernd Kiefer kiefer at dfki.de
Thu Feb 17 11:00:20 CET 2005

Francis Bond wrote:

> I have noticed a slight problem with multiword expressions for the new pet.
> For lexemes like "mountain view", where the STEM is a list, only the
> last element ("view") is stored in the derivation.

It was a problem with the printer. I fixed it. I'll put a new
distribution onto my home page:

http://www.dfki.de/~kiefer/pet-0.99.7.tar.gz

It also contains other fixes and code provided by Stephan Oepen.
Please have a look at the CHANGELOG.

Best,
        Bernd

Bernd Kiefer                                            Am Blauberg 16
kiefer at dfki.de                                      66119 Saarbruecken
+49-681/302-5301 (office)                      +49-681/3904507  (home)