[developers] Flawless LexDB

Dan Flickinger danf at csli.stanford.edu
Fri Apr 29 12:33:38 CEST 2005

Hi Ben -

Many thanks for your recent improvements to the LexDB machinery, even
without my filing any requests or bug reports!  I had been having minor
difficulties earlier in the ERG lexicon with efficiency, the Emacs
interface, and indexing for the generator, but after updating my LKB
today, everything just works perfectly out of the box!  I'll be
checking in a slightly revised version of the ERG again today to
support the impending LOGON integration cycle, and am happy to have
this machinery working so nicely.

Best,

 Dan