[developers] PET 0.99.7 Patches

Eric Nichols eric-n at is.naist.jp
Mon Jun 20 05:27:08 CEST 2005

Greetings,

I have created a patch that solves the problem that Francis describes in
the following post where flop fails to
compile grammars under 2.6 versions of the linux kernels.

http://lists.delph-in.net/archive/developers/2005/000115.html

The solution was to apply the mmap settigns that Stephan gives in this post:

http://lists.delph-in.net/archive/developers/2005/000062.html

My patch checks the kernel version and uses that to choose the correct
mmap setting.

I have also reenclosed the patch I submitted to solve the rmrs.h
distribution problem originally submitted in:

http://lists.delph-in.net/archive/developers/2005/000158.html

I would appreciate testing of these patches -- especially under 2.4
kernels, so that I can make sure I haven't
broken anything. Please send feedback to me at the following address.

Eric Nichols <eric-n at is.naist.jp>