[Fwd: Re: [developers] Re: still problem with accents...]

Montserrat Marimon montserrat.marimon at upf.edu
Tue Jun 21 17:16:28 CEST 2005

Stephan,
just to make sure about what the problem was, I tried it once more with
the locate I had before. Definitely, it does not like the
"ca_ES.iso885915 at euro" locale, which is the one I took from our unix
machine. Of course, changing the locale to "es_ES.iso88591" only in
'delphin/lkb/etc/dot.emacs' and '/home/.emacs' was not enought, since it
needs to be changed in the system configuration file as well, I did not
realize till I tried to parse from the shell window...
Well Stephan (and all those who's helped me), thanks again (and again)
for your help,
Best,
    Montse.-