[developers] Bug report

Berthold Crysmann crysmann at dfki.de
Fri Jul 1 14:29:37 CEST 2005

I am experiencing strange behaviour with recent CVS versions of the LKB:
a sentence like "wen kennst du" that parses fine in the May 17 CVS
version (pre-merge), fails to do so - with the same grammar - in recent
post-merge CVS versions (including today's version).

Moreover, manual unification (wh-h rule with dtrs q-pron-noun-le and
comp-slash-intro) succeeds.

I've included 2 snapshots to illustrate the (mis)behaviour.

Any ideas? (I have tried disabling active parsing, but that does not
make a difference)

I can make a version of the grammar available. Who shall I send it to?

Berthold