[developers] LKB Wiki

Ann Copestake Ann.Copestake at cl.cam.ac.uk
Fri Aug 12 08:37:39 CEST 2005

I have been attempting to update the LKB Wiki pages - I believe they are now in
the state where there is no useful information on www.delph-in.net/lkb/ etc
that isn't on the wiki

oe - could you redirect from that page to www.delph-in.net/moin/LkbTop, please?

I suspect all the pages could do with work, but in particular the LkbEmacs page
- I know the semi-automatic install should do this for people, but I really
don't think that installing Cygwin is an option for all Windows users.

I intend to add more detail about bug reporting.  If there are other things
that people would like and which they can't do themselves for some reason,
please let me know.