[developers] Re: [spr30363] Re: bug using climxm

Arthur Lemmens alemmens at franz.com
Wed Aug 24 23:32:56 CEST 2005

Hi Ben,

Sorry for not replying earlier.  I just returned from my vacation and
am still catching up with my emails.

> We are very keen to enable non-ASCII textual input in our
> application's GUI. Is there anything more information we can give you
> which would assist in fixing this bug in CLIM?

At the moment I don't need any more information, thanks.  I did some
research for this in July, and hope to start 'real work' on it next
week.  But it's not an easy problem, and I expect it will take a
month or so to come up with a decent solution.  If you need something
sooner than that, please let me know: I may be able to come up with
a partial solution if really necessary.

Regards,

Arthur Lemmens