[developers] morphology - testing and a couple more things

Valia Kordoni kordoni at CoLi.Uni-SB.DE
Tue Sep 6 19:25:46 CEST 2005

On Tue, 6 Sep 2005, Ann Copestake wrote:

> I checked there was a sufficiently recent compiled version of the LKB before I
> sent out the `official' call for testing.  What I don't know is whether any
> official tester needs the Windows version - I was assuming not, but please
> correct me,

Dear Ann,

we also use the Windows version. If it is too much trouble, though,
please, do not bother doing anything special and time consuming just to
accommodate us.

Best wishes from Greece,
Alexandros and Valia