[developers] Re: grammar locale issues

Ben Waldron benjamin.waldron at cl.cam.ac.uk
Mon Oct 31 17:10:47 CET 2005

As discussed (quite a while ago), I've set the default for
cdb::*cdb-ascii-p* to be NIL (it used to be T).

Anyone who is (i) using an ASCII-only grammar and (ii) is also using the
lexicon cache mechanism (eg. read-cached-lex-if-available) will find it
necessary to delete existing lexicon cache files (from the temporary
directory) and reload the grammar.

- Ben