[developers] Fwd: Franz Tech Corner News: SWIG/C++ Support, Improved ACL 7.0 Trial

John Carroll J.A.Carroll at sussex.ac.uk
Thu Nov 17 09:16:34 CET 2005

This may mean that CLIM/direct user interaction won't work in Allegro
CL 8.0 on Mac OS X, since currently 64-bit Mac OS applications can only
be server-like (no access to the windowing system). But perhaps the LUI
version will work, if the LUI is separate a 32-bit client.

John

Begin forwarded message: