[developers] cfrom/cto in cheap - bug when packing?

Ulrich Schaefer Ulrich.Schaefer at dfki.de
Fri Dec 2 11:09:56 CET 2005

The PET XML input chart documentation by Bernd is on
http://www.delph-in.net/heartofgold/doc/cheap-doc.pdf

There is a HoG configuration example in
http://www.delph-in.net/heartofgold/doc/heartofgolddoc.pdf
- for Japanese in the ChaSen section
- for PET (language-independent) in the PET section

I don't want to duplicate the Heart of Gold documentation in
the Wiki. It will always be a single PDF file (users have reported
that they prefer this).

-Uli

--

Ulrich Schaefer