[developers] LKB/[incr tsdb()] on Mac?

Emily M. Bender ebender at u.washington.edu
Wed Mar 29 00:54:22 CEST 2006

Hi everyone,

I'm starting up my annual multilingual grammar engineering
class again (Indonesian, Maori, Classical Nahuatl, Modern
Hebrew, Wester Sisaala, plus 10 more!), and a few of the
students would like to use the LKB on their macs.  So:

The stable directory has the June 2005 version.  I think
that's likely to work with everything in the current Matrix
release.  Can anyone think of a reason that we'd really need
a newer mac build?

I seem to recall oe showing off the fine system on a mac.
Is that available?  (And what's the status of the fine system
and Windows?)  We're going to make extensive use of it
this quarter.  I've got them developing test suites for
their languages up front...

Emily