[developers] mrs print

Zhengbo Zhou zhengbo at u.washington.edu
Fri Apr 21 11:12:26 CEST 2006

Hi All,

I have another question which is regarding to the mrs within the parse.  So to my understanding, after the parser find a parse for a grammatical sentence, there is a big feature structure with the semantic of the whole sentence stored somewhere in the chart.  My question is can the parser print out all those semantics?  I looked into the fs.h and fs.cpp, and someother source code files, but could not find out the exact data structure to store the semantic values for a sentence.  Any hint?

Thanks a lot!

Zhengbo Zhou