[developers] Characterisation in MRS

Ann Copestake Ann.Copestake at cl.cam.ac.uk
Fri May 5 19:36:58 CEST 2006

crysmann at dfki.de said:
> Currently, if I remove CFROM/CTO from the ignored-sem-features, I do get  to
> see the features, only they never have any interesting value... This  is the
> same in Pet and in LKB.

for the deep grammars, the rmrs is being constructed from the mrs, so the
cfrom/cto are in the mrs if they are appearing in the rmrs, it's just that the
display code doesn't do anything sensible with them.  I am just finishing off
the mrs-xml code (there was some before but it had been left in an unfinished
state) and can add cfrom/cto to that if you want.