[developers] Preprocessor with ERG - Lisp break

Dan Flickinger danf at csli.stanford.edu
Tue Jul 4 17:32:42 CEST 2006

After a rather long delay, I updated my LKB code to the current head revision
in CVS today, and discovered that the preprocessor for the ERG is now unhappy
with input strings that contain apostrophes.  Input like "We'll arrive."
or "Kim's chair" results in a Lisp error, presumably related to the fact
that the ERG preprocessor rules introduce a space before the apostrophe.

I would be grateful for instruction or a correction.

 Dan