[developers] [spr30362] bug using climxm

Andreas Fuchs afuchs at franz.com
Thu Sep 14 11:40:33 CEST 2006

Hi Ben,

Thank you very much for the additional information. With it, I think I
have located the root cause of the problem:

The default Xt language procedure looks only at the value of the
LC_ALL unix environment variable which isn't changed when changing
excl:*locale*. I am working on a fix that will do the right thing when
excl:*locale* is rebound.

Cheers,
Andreas.