[developers] Pavel?

Ben Waldron bmw20 at cl.cam.ac.uk
Tue Jan 9 13:32:35 CET 2007

Hi Emily -

Happy New Year.

This is a common problem related to LKB installation. One solution is to
create a symbolic link to 'libXm.so.3' which you likely do have installed:

ln -s /usr/lib/libXm.so.3 /usr/lib/libXm.so.2

Another option might be to install a package which provides the missing
library file (on my machine it's provided by the package 'lesstif2'):

I'm CCing this email to Pavel.

- Ben