[developers] PET XML input and [incr tsdb()]

Rebecca Dridan bec.dridan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 10:58:46 CET 2007

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone is using the PET XML input format from within
[incr tsdb()]? Is it possible?

I have previously used lkb::preprocess-sentence-string to cheap's -yy
option, but now I want to run a series of experiments that take
advantage of the XML input flexibility. Is it possible to do this
without knowing a lot more Lisp than I currently do? Ideally I'd like to
create the pet input charts externally, but I don't know how I'd then
use them as test items.

Thanks for any direction anyone can offer.

Rebecca