[developers] MRS output in Pet affects parser coverage

Berthold Crysmann crysmann at dfki.de
Wed Feb 21 14:41:56 CET 2007

There is one caution though regarding current versions of Pet/ECL:
when compiled with mmap support, MRS output sometimes negatively affects
coverage of the parser. Switching off mmap in Pet works as a temporary
fix. If you do not need to store the MRSs, you can ignore this. I do,
since I want some meaningful semantics for analyses with default lexical
entries, in order to be able to generate from them.