[developers] create-wffs(), process-unifications(), and unification contexts

Ann Copestake Ann.Copestake at cl.cam.ac.uk
Sun Apr 1 22:33:32 CEST 2007

Hi Stephan,

oe at csli.Stanford.EDU said:
> i am about to check these changes in and would be grateful if you were to
> give these questions some thought (this modified code has been used without
> problems in LOGON in the past months already).

I'd be happy for you to do this.  I have stumbled over the unification context
stuff a few times, but never felt confident I understood why new contexts were
introduced.  The things that I can think of that might perhaps not be tested
on LOGON are the cases where extra information is added in, specifically the
cfrom/cto stuff.