[developers] problems producing xmlrmrs from pet (fwd)

R. Bergmair rb432 at cam.ac.uk
Sun Sep 16 17:17:20 CEST 2007

On Sun, 16 Sep 2007, Berthold Crysmann wrote:
> One issue that's often responsible for missing MRS output is ECL's apparent
> lack of proper package support:
> ppcre/convert.lisp clashes with rmrs/convert.lisp.
> You may want to check you have renamed rmrs/convert.lisp to, e.g.,
> rmrs/rmrs-convert.lisp  and  that this change is reflected in mrs.system.

...of course! I've already had this problem in the past, but
interestingly the symptom has changed. This used to cause a
compiler error. Now since everything compiled fine, I assumed
this had been fixed.

Anyway: It works fine now for mrx, rmrs, and rmrx output.

However it still doesn't work for "--mrs=mrs", but I don't
need this anyway.

Thanks for the hint!

Richard