[developers] [incr tsdb()] question

Emily M. Bender ebender at u.washington.edu
Mon Nov 12 07:29:09 CET 2007

Hi,

Is it already possible to combine the compare > detail
function and the discrinimants to find the discrinimants
which identify the parses in each subcolumn of derivation
when "derivation" is part of the intersection?  I'm thinking
of something like a button that takes you into the compare
trees view, with the (g)old trees in one color, the shared
trees in another, and the new trees in a third.  Then
you could play around with the discriminants to see what's
allowing parses in one grammar but not another.   I think
this would be an extremely useful grammar debugging aid.

(If not, I'll go add this to the wish list...)

Emily