[developers] spanish grammar/TDL documentation strings

Ann Copestake Ann.Copestake at cl.cam.ac.uk
Wed Nov 21 00:24:08 CET 2007

several months ago, there was a discussion about comments that developers was
apparently CCd in the middle of.  I meant to comment at the time:

a) the LKB-CLIM GUI does have a Help option on menus associated with types,
which works with the Emily-syntax

b) if it's generally agree that that syntax isn't good but that we do need a
documentation facility, I propose that we officially allow comment lines
beginning with ; inside the definitions of types, lexical entries etc, and
that supported readers may (optionally) treat the first line(s) of such
comments as special with respect to documentation.  This would be option ii)
in the long msg that Emily quoted back in September,

Ann