[developers] [pet] Whoa, missed someting, sorry

Ann Copestake Ann.Copestake at cl.cam.ac.uk
Tue Mar 25 19:51:17 CET 2008

yzhang at coli.uni-sb.de said:
> Thanks! I will try to find some time to work on the conversion code in the
> future.

if you get a chance to let me know before you work on it, that would be
helpful.
I need to consult about the ING/ING-free version, but unless there are strong
reasons why the INGSs are needed by someone, I expect they may eventually
wither away.  Right now, the default conversion still gives INGs (I think).

yzhang at coli.uni-sb.de said:
> Following the tradition of ``who commits, who maintains'', I will try to keep
> the PET MRS code updated. Of course, heads-ups from any relevant upstream
> change would be very much appreciated.

thanks - yes, I will discuss before making any substantial changes.