[developers] Question about using PET and the Pet Input Chart with tsdb++

Rebecca Dridan bec.dridan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 18:54:51 CEST 2008

Hi Francisco,

I eventually gave up trying to parse PIC input from within [incr
tsdb()].  From memory, I think the problem was cheap expected EOF at the
end of each item, and there didn't seem to be a way of sending that.
It's possible there have been changes to PET since (I was trying this
March 07), but I ended up running cheap outside [incr tsdb()]  with the
-tsdbdump option and copying the results in place to view with [incr
tsdb()].  It's not quite as convenient, but it works.

Rebecca