[developers] Question about using PET and the Pet Input Chart with tsdb++

Rebecca Dridan bec.dridan at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 17:30:37 CEST 2008

I give batches of sentences to cheap by giving it a file containing
filenames of PIC files, eg:

cat itemlist | cheap -tok=pic ....

where itemlist looks like:

000001.xml

000002.xml

000003.xml

..

The blank lines between filenames seems to be required.

cat *.xml|cheap ...

also seems to work, as long as your xml files have blank lines at the
bottom.

Hope that helps.
Rebecca