[developers] `fragmented' scoping MRSs

Ann Copestake Ann.Copestake at cl.cam.ac.uk
Fri Jul 25 12:10:01 CEST 2008

yes - a relatively simple solution from my point of view, which might
possibly be a reasonable one, is to not put in quantifiers and type
those variables so they are recognised as being allowed to be free,
and implicitly existentially bound.  cf event variables.  (This may
involve code tweaks, but not conceptual ones ...)

Ann