[developers] coreference problem fixed

Emily M. Bender ebender at u.washington.edu
Fri Aug 15 20:12:52 CEST 2008

I think this is different from other kinds of spurious ambiguity, in that
from a morphosyntactic point of view, the derivations look identical
(the discriminants code can't distinguish them, for example).

Since I haven't been able to figure out how to rework my subrules to
avoid this problem, if you have the time to look into it, I would
appreciate it :)

Thanks,
Emily