[developers] TDL syntax extension for regular expressions

Ulrich Schaefer ulrich.schaefer at dfki.de
Fri Jan 30 17:23:29 CET 2009

Stephan Oepen schrieb:
> beyond DELPH-IN, i am wondering about other usages of PET, specifically
> in the context of SProUT.  ulrich, if we were to eliminate the template
> support in flop, would anyone notice?

Hi,
no, templates are definitely not used in SProUT type hierarchy
definitions. So no problem from the SProUT side. I believe that current
DELPH-IN grammars also do not use templates any more, but maybe Bernd
can comment on this if he's back from holidays.
-Uli

--
Dr.-Ing. Ulrich Schaefer http://dfki.de/~uschaefer phone:+496813025154
    DFKI Language Technology Lab, D-66123 Saarbruecken, Germany