[developers] Expanding a grammar with defaults

Francis Bond fcbond at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 05:03:20 CET 2009

2009/2/26 Francis Bond <fcbond at gmail.com>

> G'day,
>
> we want to use the KRG, which uses defaults, with PET.  Does anyone know
> how to dump a version of the grammar with the defaults expanded out so that
> we can flop it?

Actually, I have asked this before, and was pointed to
io-general/outputsrc.lsp.

I think we need something like:

 (defun output-all-for-pet (&optional dir)
  (setf dir (cond (dir (get-directory-name dir))
#+:allegro        ((sys:getenv "LKB_OUTPUT_DIR")
           (get-directory-name (sys:getenv "LKB_OUTPUT_DIR")))
  (output-types :tdl (concatenate 'string dir "exp-types.tdl"))
  (output-lex :tdl (concatenate 'string dir "exp-lexicon.tdl")
                          *lex-ids-used*)
  (output-grules :tdl (concatenate 'string dir "exp-grules.tdl")))

So, unless anyone has done this recently and knows all the answers, we can
probably forge ahead with this for now, ...

--
Francis Bond <http://www2.nict.go.jp/x/x161/en/member/bond/>
NICT Language Infrastructure Group