[developers] Do I need to rebuild the feature cache in logon if I work with a new virtual corpus?

Bill McNeill (UW) billmcn at u.washington.edu
Mon Mar 2 22:53:11 CET 2009

I've been logon parse ranking experiments with the jhpstg virtual profile.
Now I want to run experiments with a smaller corpus, so I'm going to create
a virtual profile with only some of the contents of jhpstg.  Do I need to
rerun the feature cachinng step (load --binary fc.lisp)?  Do I need to rerun
the training step (load --binary train.lisp)?

(I think the answer is yes, but I'm making sure.)

--
Bill McNeill
http://staff.washington.edu/billmcn/index.shtml