[developers] Tree export error message

Micha Jellinghaus mjellinghaus at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 18 12:02:41 CET 2009

Dear all,

when trying to export trees from a tsdb profile (with "No conditions"
set, or any condition that yields at least one sentence), I currently
get the following error message:

[11:13:10] export-trees(): [1] 1 active tree (of 1).
podium-loop(): Attempt to take the value of the unbound variable `ACTIVE'.

This happens immediately on the first sentence and only with profiles
parsed with the current German grammar (ERG works fine). The grammar
and all the other tools involved were taken directly from the LOGON
SVN trunk (revision 1652).

Has anyone seen this before and could give me a hint on how to resolve
the problem?

Thanks in advance,
Micha.