[developers] non-lisp programmatic interface to LKB?

Glenn Slayden glenn at thai-language.com
Thu Apr 23 06:27:51 CEST 2009

I seek a programmatic interface--for loading grammars, parsing, and
obtaining trees and MRSs--from the LKB, and which is accessible from outside
of Lisp. A socket interface or linkable C library would be preferable, but
even crude stdin/stdout would work. Any such interface presumably implies
some sort of binary or text (XML?) representation of feature structures, for
which I might need documentation if the format is not self-evident.

Many thanks,

Glenn Slayden