[developers] Help getting started debugging the logon system in Allegro Common Lisp

W.P. McNeill (UW) billmcn at u.washington.edu
Sat May 16 23:12:36 CEST 2009

In my setup (on patas at the University of Washington) I have a LOGON
related entry in my .emacs file that points me to a $LOGONROOT/dot.emacs
file that makes reference to a $LOGONROOT/franz directory which contains a
bunch of lisp files that look like emacs interface code along with some
compiled lisp files.  There is no documentation under this directory.
Is $LOGONROOT/franz the Allegro Common Lisp directory or is it something
else?

Regardless, I have found an Allegro Common Lisp documentation with debugging
instructions online.  Is
this<http://www.franz.com/support/documentation/6.2/doc/contents.htm#debugging>what
you were talking about?

--