[developers] Mysterious Japanese grammar hang

W.P. McNeill (UW) billmcn at u.washington.edu
Sun Jul 19 10:42:48 CEST 2009

I'm sure I haven't made any changes in the grammar.  I've tried it on a
couple machines including the one with the largest memory.
I've been busy generating data for the Barcelona meeting the past few days
but I'll try to show you a repro scenario in Barcelona.

--
W.P. McNeill
http://staff.washington.edu/billmcn/index.shtml