[developers] Possibly malformed RMRSs from RASP conversion

Andrew MacKinlay admackin at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 08:05:02 CEST 2009

Hi,

In the output of the RASP-RMRS converter from the Heart of Gold
download page: http://heartofgold.dfki.de/pkg/components-
rasp2.tar.gz , in the output RMRX I'm getting RArgs with labels that
don't correspond to any known anchor.

For example, in the attached XML (the RASP output that produced it is
also attached), the following rarg:

   <rarg>
     <rargname>ARG1</rargname>
     <label vid='128' />
     <var sort='x' vid='1' />
   </rarg>

refers back to vid '128', but this doesn't correspond to an EP anchor
that exists elsewhere in the file.