[developers] HOWTO limit the number of generation results in the online demo?

Berthold Crysmann crysmann at ifk.uni-bonn.de
Fri Aug 28 16:35:41 CEST 2009

Dear all,

in order to make the generation demo a bit more responsive on sentences
with tens or hundreds of realisations, I would like to restrict the
number of analyses that are returned from the forest to some reasonable
value, say, the top 20.

However, setting values as given below in the lisp file loading the
generation grammar does not seem to have any effect. Any help would be
appreciated.

(set (intern "*TSDB-MAXIMAL-NUMBER-OF-RESULTS*" :tsdb) 20)

Using the --limit option to the www script does not show the desired
behaviour either, still unpacking the entire forest.

Berthold

PS:

How do I browse more than the top 5 generation results?