[developers] Malformed RMRS XML output from an ugly but valid PIC:

Ann Copestake Ann.Copestake at cl.cam.ac.uk
Wed Nov 18 17:25:14 CET 2009

Intuitively I prefer

  _foo_bar_v_1_rel

rather than escaping underscores, but this does imply

a) no underscores in the sense field (as now)

b) that we stick with just one sense field - maybe split by / if we want a
non-atomic structure there for some reason

c) that we know all the possible pos tags because

_foo_bar_v_rel has to be legal

It also implies that we can't use something in the sense field that looks the
same as a pos tag field.

Hmm - this is more complex than I thought - I'll try and think through all the
possible pathological cases and email in a day or two