[developers] Fwd: HPSG implementations

Emily M. Bender emily.m.bender at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 00:15:43 CET 2010

Hi Stefan (and DELPH-IN developers by cc),

The link that C.J. provides lists the languages that students in my
grammar engineering class have worked on.  The class is only 10
weeks long, and for the most part, the grammars do not see any
further development after that (the Thai grammar might yet, however).
There are not publications associated with any of these grammars.

Depending on the context, it's probably more relevant to
point to the Grammar Matrix itself as an HPSG implementation.

Other grammars I know of:

Scott Drellishak has a small Sahaptin grammar fragment, built
out of the customization system.  This is described in a NAACL 2010
paper and also his dissertation.

Berthold has a grammar for Hausa (maybe GEAF 2009?).

This page on the wiki ought to contain links to all of the DELPH-IN
grammars, but doesn't yet:

http://wiki.delph-in.net/moin

Emily