[developers] -mrs=simple

Yi Zhang yzhang at coli.uni-sb.de
Tue Jul 6 09:04:48 CEST 2010

hi all,

following up on the PET roadmap meeting two days ago, i just checked into
the SVN (cm branch rev 716) a new C++ native MRS printing mode that should
be  compatible with the LKB `simple' MRS format. for the moment, the new
printing mode can be triggered with option -mrs=simple. but this might
change in the future when we ultimately detach from the ECL package. heavy
testing will follow in the next few days. any discrepancies to the LKB
output will hopefully be detected and harmonized.

as we see less and less remaining dependencies on ECL, we should soon set a
time table of moving it out of the way :-)

cheers,
yi