[developers] Logon on Ubuntu 10.04

Stephan Oepen oe at ifi.uio.no
Fri Sep 10 14:09:11 CEST 2010

hi bart,

not a known problem for all i know, but it would seem our static LUI
binary somehow turns unstable on this environment.  could you look for
LUI log files in /tmp please (and forward to me and woodley)?  is this
the latest and greatest Ubuntu version?  anyone else using the same
distribution with LUI problems?

cheers, oe