[developers] beta release of ACE parsing and generation software

Woodley Packard sweaglesw at sweaglesw.org
Wed Oct 19 23:46:45 CEST 2011

Hi developers,

This is to let you know that I have posted a "beta" release of my ACE
software (parsing and generation for DELPH-IN grammars), with downloads
and details at:

http://sweaglesw.org/linguistics/ace/

ACE has existed in private since about 2005, and various individuals
have from time to time expressed interest in using it, so I am releasing
it as free open source software under the MIT license.  I hope it is
useful for some of you :-)  Documentation is very sparse, so please let
me know as you encounter issues.

Woodley Packard