[developers] ^M after features in MRS in result file

Woodley Packard sweaglesw at sweaglesw.org
Thu Nov 10 19:02:41 CET 2011

Hi Emily,

The problem is that the "semi.vpm" file has DOS line endings. I would
reckon you could call that an LKB bug, seeing as LKB seems happy to
accept the DOS line endings in the TDL files.  If you reformat the
semi.vpm file to have regular UNIX line endings, the problem goes away
(at least as tested on my end).

Cheers,
Woodley