[developers] Follow up: [incr tsdb()] question

Francis Bond bond at ieee.org
Thu Dec 8 09:37:45 CET 2011

G'day,

Thanks Stephen and Mike for your help.

On 8 December 2011 15:30, Stephan Oepen <oe at ifi.uio.no> wrote:
> sorry, francis: 32 is the correct number, indeed (i had counted 31 in an older version of the ERG).  which strongly suggest (much like the UW experience) that you are using an out-of-date binary to write an up-to-date profile.

And indeed, moving to an up-to-date binary solves things.

> if recent changes in PET keep you from updating your LOGON tree, please the page LogonPet on the wiki.  the ‘-s’ (for stable) command-line option to the LOGON cheap wrapper should allow one to keep using legacy binaries of PET.

It appears that the recent changes to PET exposed a hitherto unnoticed
 problem in our semi.vom, which has now been fixed.   Nothing now
holds us back from the new PET.

> on the other hand, if you really want to stick to your historic LOGON tree, you could try back-dating your skeletons too?

Back on the bleeding edge for us :-).

--
Francis Bond <http://www3.ntu.edu.sg/home/fcbond/>
Division of Linguistics and Multilingual Studies