[developers] ERG access to SVN trunk refused

Stephan Oepen oe at ifi.uio.no
Sun Jun 24 14:25:05 CEST 2012

colleagues,

just to confirm that the issues some of you experienced with DELPH-IN (and LOGON) SVN repositories were resolved mid-day on friday.  one of the administrators had made a hasty configuration change the day before, while on the road.

things should be back to normal; in case you notice something surprising, please let me know (i am keeping close taps on the administrator in question for now).

my apologies for the inconvenience!  oe