[developers] Newer 64-bit builds cause Non-structure argument error

Woodley Packard sweaglesw at sweaglesw.org
Sun Aug 12 17:09:27 CEST 2012

I ran into an MRS with that type of LNK information a few weeks ago and ended up making ACE a bit less picky about what's between the < and >.  There are about 4 formats discussed in a comment in the relevant LKB code, including the empty '<>' discussed in this thread, but Stephan's reply seemed to me to suggest that the '<>' is a bug rather than a feature.  For the sake of future clarity, could someone please enumerate what formats are actually considered valid?  The wiki "MrsRfc" page only gives characterization, e.g. '<3:10>', and if there are other acceptable formats it should be extended.

Woodley