[developers] Newer 64-bit builds cause Non-structure argument error

Stephan Oepen oe at ifi.uio.no
Sun Aug 12 19:11:55 CEST 2012

here is the LNK documentation referred to by woodley:

  http://svn.emmtee.net/trunk/lingo/lkb/src/mrs/lnk.lisp

to date, only characterization is widely supported in
DELPH-IN tools.  personally, i still think it would be
good to support token identifiers, as this arguably is
the most scalable format.  the LKB should handle all
four formats, albeit some to variable degrees.

as to the interpretation of <>: from my reading of
the above specification, it is unclear whether <> is
valid (equivalent to no LNK information) or not.

the changes i checked in earlier today allow the
MRS Lisp code to read <> without error, so from
my point of view we may as well make it legitimate
syntax, i.e. /explicit/ absence of LNK information.

cheers, oe