[developers] Gentle Introduction to MRS

Valia Kordoni kordoni at coli.uni-sb.de
Thu Aug 23 08:43:24 CEST 2012

Hi Francis,

the following set of slides is from the ESSLLI 2004 course Markus and
I gave in Nancy

http://www.let.rug.nl/egg/mrs.pdf

and here is the main tutorial page

http://www.let.rug.nl/egg/esslli04.php3

The following is a set of slides from Kostadin Cholakov which may also
be considered

http://www.coli.uni-saarland.de/~kordoni/courses/ss07/mrs_presentation.pdf

Best
Valia

Am 23.08.2012 um 05:17 schrieb Francis Bond:

> G'day,
>
> I am trying to do some projects using MRS with Engineering
> undergraduates and Masters students.   I would like to present them
> with the gentlest possible introduction to MRS (and maybe DMRS, EDs,
> ...).  The best introduction I know of is the slides in various
> grammar engineering courses (e.g.
> http://www.coli.uni-saarland.de/~yzhang/ge-ss08/lecture-05.pdf).
> People are still finding these a little hard going.  Can anyone
> recommend anything even simpler, preferably with lots of examples :-).
>
> --
> Francis Bond <http://www3.ntu.edu.sg/home/fcbond/>
> Division of Linguistics and Multilingual Studies
> Nanyang Technological University

PD Dr. Valia Kordoni,
Computational Linguistics-Saarland University,
P.O. Box 15 11 50, 66041 Saarbruecken, Germany and
LT-Lab DFKI GmbH
Tel: +49 681 302 4682
Fax: +49 681 302 4700
E-mail: kordoni at coli.uni-sb.de
http://www.coli.uni-saarland.de/~kordoni/
http://www.lct-master.org/

--
PD Dr. Valia Kordoni,
Senior Researcher
email: kordoni at dfki.de

Firmensitz: Trippstadter Strasse 122, D-67663 Kaiserslautern

Geschaeftsfuehrung:
Dr. Walter Olthoff

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes